Arduino MEGA2560 With CH340G Price in Pakistan
- Microcontroller Atmega2560
- Serial Controller CH340 / Ch340G
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins 54 (of which 15 provide PWM Output)
- Analog Input Pins 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory 256 KB of which 8 KB used by Bootloader
- SRAM 8 KB
- EEPROM 4 KB
- The Mega can be powered via the USB connection or with an external power supply. The power source is selected automatically.
- External (non-USB) power can come either from an AC-to-DC adapter (wall-wart) or battery. The adapter can be connected by plugging a 2.1mm center-positive plug into the board’s power jack. Leads from a battery can be inserted in the Gnd and Vin pin headers of the POWER connector.
- The board can operate on an external supply of 6 to 20 volts. If supplied with less than 7V, however, the 5V pin may supply less than five volts and the board may be unstable. If using more than 12V, the voltage regulator may overheat and damage the board. The recommended range is 7 to 12 volts.
1 x Arduino MEGA2560 With CH340G